- We use continuous batch Tunnel Washers for reduced water consumption and production efficiency.
- An advanced, computer controlled soiled sorting system to keep customer owned goods sorted and separate from each other.
- Our dryers and ironers operate at temperatures greater than 180ºF.
- HESI heats its water to temperatures in excess of 160ºF for hygienically clean linen.
- HESI uses hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) not chlorine bleach in its wash. For the customer, that means no ragged linen from chlorhexidine gluconate and no strong smell on the linen all while being friendly to the environment.
Hospital Linen Service Options
Only fresh, quality, clean linens that meet our exacting standards are cleared to circulate in the linen pool. If we fall short in any way, you will receive full credit for any linen that does not meet system quality standards.
Customer Owned Goods
As a part of our attempt to develop a partnership with you, HESI allows you to choose medical linen rental options that are best for your facility. Most of our customers rent healthcare linen from us. However, you may also choose to purchase your own linen and still take advantage of our comprehensive healthcare laundry service.